WHO WE ARE
Brampton Multicultural Community Centre is a group of diverse professionals dedicated to enhancing newcomer community engagement. Our agency was established in 1987 as a nonprofit organization to serve and work with newcomers to facilitate their settlement and integration into Canada. We offer a wide range of services and learning opportunities to connect newcomers to a better future in the ever changing Canadian society.
- To enhance the capacity of newcomers to participate more effectively in our communities.
- To partner with other service providers and organizations to strengthen the response capacity of the settlement sector.
- To work collectively with other community actors to facilitate better use of newcomers knowledge and talents in Canadian workplaces.
- Commitment to inclusiveness, fairness and equity.
- Respect and value for diversity.
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork.
- Respect for client's privacy and confidentiality.
- Accountability to our clients, stakeholders and partners.